Pages

Model Search 2012: Jason Landis

ADS
FH & Marlen Boro's Model Search 2012!
Please vote for your favorite HERE:

Jason Landis



A few words from Jason about himself and why you should give him your vote:

'Well I’m a really humble person and I don't like to talk about myself very much. I would much rather hear about how my friends are doing or if I meet someone I want to find out about them, what they do and how they are doing. I feel that if I should win this I want it to be because I have a good heart and I work hard to succeed but never hurt anyone in the process. I absolutely love what I do because I can express myself, meet many people, travel, and I’m always doing something different. There is no routine in my life besides waking up every morning happy that I get to do it all over again and going to bed happy that I had a good day. Thanks guys hopefully a lot of you like me and maybe one day I get to meet all my fans.'



Jason Landis on ModelMayhem


Photos submitted by Jason courtesy of David Vance
ADS
 

Most Reading