Pages

A Little More Tek by Marlen Boro

ADS


One of my favorite tasks each week is choosing the model, then the shots to include in Thursday's Gentlemen with Marlen Boro. It is also truly one of the most difficult. Since beginning this blog I have been blown away by the generosity of the artists who have shared their work with myself and the blog. There are a few artists however (and I hope they all know who they are) who have not just shared but supported. Supported the way I profile my subjects, supported the blog when it has been under attack and don't just 'ok' their work on FH, they want it here.

Marlen's work also does something only my favorite photographers are able to. It challenges me. There are many of his shots that I think might be a bit 'too much' for FH but like a few of my favorite artists, I feel compelled to push past my normal boundaries and share them on the blog.



Marlen has put a lot of faith in my choices and has encouraged me to choose the model I want to focus on each week. I appreciate this as Marlen has a vast portfolio and given the focus of the blog is Favorite, I appreciate Marlen's letting me choose who and then what shots I want to feature. Last week I profiled model and artist Tek. (see that post if you missed it HERE:) Tek is one of those guys who is instantly intriguing, fascinating and magnificently stunning. Tek's body is a work of art That is perfectly captured through the lens of Marlen Boro.



Last week's feature on Tek featured shots from just one of his many shoots with Marlen. I focused my profile on Marlen's incredible 'window' images as there was something so beautiful to me about the natural light on Tek's skin and the way his form was framed in front of that window I felt by adding other shots from other shoots would dilute their power. But...of course I could not let the opportunity pass to share shots from another of my favorite shoots of Marlen with Tek.

Thanks again to Marlen for providing me with another opportunity to showcase his work!

MARLEN BORO'S OFFICIAL SITE!
MARLEN BORO ON FACEBOOK



See more of Tek on MM HERE: To see more of Tek the artist please check out his site HERE:










Speaking of pushing boundaries, this week slideshow on Marlen's site is a bit too hot for FH. If you want to push your own boundaries, head on over to Marlen's site to check out Kent's Secret Weapon!

ADS
 

Most Reading