Pages

Lost In Time: Zachary Oliver by Wananga

ADS


As always, it is one shot that usually begins my curiosity and interest in a model and photographer. In the case of 25 year old model Zachary Oliver the shot was the last one featured within this piece. Yes it is a nude, but that was not the reason. Most often do we see a great image of a clothed model and want to see him in less. How often do you see an image of a nude model and want to see more of his face? The shot of Zachary (Zo) by Wananga, had such beauty through the use pose and lighting that I wanted to find out more about both model and the artist behind it.



The pose may have come naturally to Zachary as he says that he has always been intrigued of photography and noticed himself always striking poses in front a camera. I wonder sometimes about those kids who always pose when a camera comes out and wonder what inside them, even at an early age, wants to perform and become something beyond what they are. Although Zachary has worked with other photographers, most of his work has been with Robert from Wananga.



Zachary says he is pretty comfortable in front of a camera, and will try almost anything. If you check out Zachary's MM page (HERE:) you will tell from the shot in the fishnets his adventurous and creative nature is at work. He is always up for new ideas, and has recently became infatuated with action shots and body paint.



In Zachary's work with Robert you can clearly see that creating something new and unique is clearly the objective.

'He was a joy to work with, very professional, allowed me accent some of the photos that he had lined up. For exampled, allowed me to chose different attire and poses and postures (anything that I felt would help the photos). I enjoy every moment of modeling and with Wana we ended up having about a 2-3 hour photo session, we got lost in time and new ideas kept arising'
Zachary on Robert



If it is moving, I will photograph it.
If it is stationary, I will photograph it.
If it is boring, I will photograph it.
If it is exciting, I will photograph it.
If it is, I will photograph it.

Robert from Wananga Photography



Check out more of Zachary on ModelMayhem HERE:
Wananga on ModelMayhem, Wananga Official Site:


ADS
 

Most Reading