Pages

Kudos to Julianna Margulies & The Good Wife

ADS


The last few weeks have been so busy I have missed many of my favorite shows. Today as the rain poured down I started sanding and staining my desk and bookcase. (something I have been trying to get done for a year). While I worked I watched the last three DVR'd episodes of The Good Wife. I have written before of my love for this show. The writing is and execution are smart and compelling and I love a show that forces you to pay attention. The complex emotional layers all of the characters play are so far ahead of anything else on the big three networks.

I have always loved Julianna Margulies but don't think I appreciated her talent as much watching Alicia finally reach the end of her rope. Margulies is incredibly restrained, especially in her scenes with Kalinda (Archie Panjabi), making her hurt all the more powerful. If you don't watch The Good Wife your missing a truly great piece of drama.

The Good Wife on FH:
Why I Love The Good Wife:
Kudos to Karen Hall:
The Men Of The Good Wife:
Falling In Love Again: Josh Charles:
Favorite Guy from The Good Wife: James Carpinello

ADS
 

Most Reading