Pages

R.I.P Brothers & Sisters

ADS


I know the last season or two have been lacking creatively but I am still saddened at the cancellation of Brothers & Sisters. The show was a bit of a throwback, an hour long family drama. When at it's best it was character driven when it faltered it was usually when the producers focused on story lines not rooted in the core members of the Walker family. For some reason Ken Olin and company insisted on finding creating new brothers and sisters and playing with paternity when the original five siblings were really enough to spotlight.



The actors were top notch and some of the scenes were tv's most powerful. There are stand out hours in the shows first three seasons that ABC really should have promoted more. I think the show could have had a few more years if Greg Berlanti were still it's showrunner. I was hoping for the abbreviated season ABC was trying to put together but ultimately it never came together. R.I.P Brothers & Sisters, you will be missed!

ADS
 

Most Reading