Pages

Just Because: TV's Finest Moments:

ADS


December has been a pretty crazy month and I my DVR was forced into overdrive to record everything I was missing. Began trying to watch some of it the last couple of nights and have enjoyed catching up with some of my favorites.

Chord Overstreet:


I never doubted Chord would return to Glee, not sure he ever actually left. Looking forward to the Grease Tribute on the January 17th airing.





Survivor:
Ozzy

Ozzy is arrogant as hell but there is a raw sexuality exuding from him that is difficult to ignore. Wish he had won, his physical domination of the game made him one to root for.



Albert

Cannot forget Albert!




Albert caps from DaveID

Steve Jones:


Fans and critics are bashing poor Steve Jones but he was one of my favorite parts of The X Factor. The show is a manipulative smorgasbord of tacky, tasteless and over production. Steve is not only hot, he seemed to really feel for the singers. I loved him shutting down the judges endless rants to keep the show moving. I really hope he returns.




ADS
 

Most Reading